Treichl: „Europe Does Not Need the Euro“
Andreas Treichl, CEO of Austrian Erste Group thinks that the European Union would work very well without the common currency. A common army would be more important.
Unfortunately you cannot view the full article, because this is premium content and our premium articles are only available to our premium subscribers.
However, you can - after you have registered for free - read every month up to 10 standard articles from the full range of standard articles.
For site access and to continue reading our standard articles, please register for free and sign in.
You have following options:
1. Register free for full access to our standard articles (No credit card required) or
2. Log in if you have already registered in the past and are a registered FriedlNews or FriedlNet user.
- > Free access to all standard articles, news and email alert services and tools
- > Enjoy reading up to 10 standard articles from the full range of all standard articles
- > Free daily email news briefings and alerts. You can change your settings any time
- > No risks, no credit card needed
- > You only need a valid email address to confirm your registration
- > Get free access now >
- > Login to read full standard articles
- > Read all standard articles instantly
- > Remain logged in for easy access to our articles
- > Sign in now >
Fast News Search